Wednesday, February 16, 2011

artFOOLishness #4

Kelly and Danielle are at it again.The challenge was:
quote: “the world is mud-licious and puddle-
wonderful” e.e. cummings

color:
white, yellows and pinks with a sprinkle
of blooms and silver?
pandora playlist: ingrid michaelson radio

You'll have to forgive my photos. They are not up to my usual standards. I have been working all night on a painting for my baby girl's birthday, which is tomorrow. My baby girl will be 25!! I thought I was done with the painting until Kelly pointed out that I needed to put "me" into it. Oh how I love our Kelly. I have learned so much from her. This artFOOLishness is really a great learning experience too. Thanks Kelly, Thanks Danielle :-) Thanks for letting me play along.

Ok, back to artFOOLishness....
When I entered Ingrid Michaelson into Pandora I heard her sing Somewhere Over the Rainbow. There you have it... no other explanation is needed.

The weekend is almost here. You all enjoy it doing whatever it is that makes you happy. I'll be ..... PAINTING!



2 comments: