Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Here we go again.......

If you have kept up on my blog you know I like to start new things.... and then toss them aside! Well, after a winter of munching absolutely everything I could get in my mouth I stepped on the scale yesterday. Holy Cow! I weighed as much as a small heifer!! I weigh more now than when I was pregnant. I thought my jeans were just shrinking. You know that happens, right? My clue should have been when I purchased a new bra a few weeks ago. D cup? Really? I was feeling pretty good about that. Now I realize it is just boob fat!

I started reading a book on the Kindle about weight loss. If I start anything I have to read about it. You must always add the cost of a book to my projects. I try to hit the library first, but sometimes I just have to OWN it. So I have been reading The 4-Hour Body: An Uncommon Guide to Rapid Fat-Loss, Incredible Sex, and Becoming Superhuman by: Timothy Ferriss. I realized I have seen this guy on Dr. Oz. So hell, it has to be true, right?!

It's basically a low carb diet with a twist. You get to totally pig out one day a week. Really? I am lovin' this concept. Low carb is the only way I have ever lost weight. He says that pigging out one day actually helps loose weight. Count me in.

So I pulled out my favorite bikini. The one I wear on the beach in Florida when absolutely NO ONE I know is with Drewbie and I. Hey folks, fat always looks better tan. I put it on so Drewbie could take before pictures. OMG, that was humiliating. Seriously how in the hell did I let this happen?? Ok so we got through that and then on to the measuring. Mooooooo. That's all I've got to say about that.

I downloaded the pics and printed up a nice little page with all the pictures and my measurements and taped it on the fridge and the closet door of the bedroom. I know the fridge is the perfect place, why the closet door of the bedroom? Because that is where I do most of my damage. Laying in bed watching The Real Housewives, shoving snacks in my piehole! I should have printed out a life size photo but the small pictures are gross enough.

So here we ago again. Weight loss goal is 20 lbs. If I can take off 20lbs. then the closet full of spring and summer clothes will fit. If I don't... I just won't go out of the house. You can hide this fluffiness in winter clothes. There is no hiding it when it warms up and the sun comes out.

After I have lost the 20lbs. I will read the chapter on Incredible Sex!!

Peace out you all :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment